This is where you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding ordering your True Leaf Swimwear.
Please take a moment to read through prior to placing your order.
1. I don't have a PayPal account. Do I need one to place an order?
No! Simply go all the way to the end of checkout and select pay by credit card.
2. Can I order a different size in top and bottom?
Yes! All tops and bottoms are sold separately!
3. What is your exchange/return policy?
You can access our policies here!
4. How Long does it take to get my order?
Current production time from when you place your order is 1-2 weeks. Each piece is handmade by me. From designing, cutting, sewing and shipping, I do it all myself. It is always my goal to have your order finished as soon as possible, usually well before the maximum production time. You will be notified as soon as your order is ready to be picked up or shipped with tracking information.
5. Is there a pick up option to save on shipping?
Yes! If you can pick up in Saskatoon, please select YXE pick up at time of checkout. You will be contacted when your order is ready and where you can pick up.
6. Shipping seems expensive. Why is that?
Many people are not aware that shipping in Canada is not cheap. I rarely cover the costs on shipping and never make money off of it. Also if you spend over $125 before taxes, shipping is FREE!
7. My tracking information says that my order has arrived but I did not receive it or it is saying it is delayed. What do I do?
Once an order ships out with Canada Post, any loss, stolen or damaged orders are the responsibility of the shipper and the customer. Please let me know if you have not received your order and I can create a service ticket with Canada Post to help track down your order. All orders come with a $100.00 insurance. If you would like to purchase extra insurance please contact me before placing your order.
8. I need my order sooner, is there a rush option?
Yes! All rush requests are upon approval and must be requested before your order is placed. Please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your order and rush deadline. Depending on the time period I may or may not be able to accommodate you. There is a $15.00 rush fee that applies to all orders. Please note that this is to rush the production of your order, not the shipping. All orders are shipped expedited with Canada Post but if you need your order shipped faster you need to request this and pay the extra shipping fees.
9. I want to purchase some swimwear but I want to try them on first.
Unfortunately, this is not an option as of right now. Try-ons will only be offer at my various vendor locations when they occur. Please follow my Instagram account to get updates on my pop-up events. Please review the sizing chart and if you have any questions with your sizing feel free to contact me via email!
10. Can I send you my measurements for a custom-made piece?
I do not take custom measurements but I can review your measurements to guide you with what size to choose if you are unsure. These will be recommendations only based on the measurements you provide.
11. I just received my order and it is too big/small. Can I exchange it?
Yes! Exchanges for size reasons can be accepted provided the swimwear hasn’t been worn and it is within the 14 day time period of when you received your order. Please contact me via email prior to shipping your order back. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with an exchange for sizes reasons. Please review my sizing chart before placing your order to avoid this issue. Please note that exchanges are only eligible for items that are in-stock. If you need a different size of an item that is out of stock, a different design will need to be selected.
12. I ordered the smallest/largest size you offer and it’s too big/small. Can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, I do not offer refunds. Please check over my sizing chart before ordering to avoid this issue.
13. I have just received my order and have found an issue with it (manufactures defect).
I do my best to check over every piece before it goes out but mistakes can happen. Please check over your swimwear when you first get it to make sure it is flawless. Please send an email with pictures to email@example.com. If it is unworn and within the 14 day time period of when you received it, I will cover the costs to ship the original piece back, and ship a new piece out to you.
14. I have already worn and used my swimwear but have found an issue with it. Can I exchange/repair it?
For sanitary reasons, once your swim wear has been used and worn, there can be no exchanges or alterations.
15. I just placed my order but I have changed my mind. Can I make a change?
If contacted immediately after placing your order, there is a chance some changes can be made but once your order is in production, no changes can be made to your order.
16. I just received my order but I have changed my mind on the fabric/design. Can I exchange/return it?
Exchanges can only be issued for sizing issues. No refunds can be given for any orders.
17. I found a picture on your Instagram/Facebook of some swimwear that isn’t on your website. Can I still order this?
If the design is not offered on my website it is most likely from a previous collection and therefore no longer available. Feel free to email me just to be sure as there is a chance I might have some fabric left over to complete another order but it is not guaranteed.
18. I found a swimwear style/fabric that I like that you don’t offer. Can you custom make it for me?
At this time, I do not take custom orders for fabric, style or measurements. What you see on my website is what I currently have available. That being said, I am always looking to grow so if you have ideas feel free to send them to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org.